- Thorough mixing effect with high peripheral Z-arm shafts
- Short mixing and discharge times
- Air evacuation prior to forming stuffing
- Offers excellent distribution and absorption of liquids, spices and additive
- Easy to programme software that enables up to 100 mixing programs to be saved, each with up to 5 programmable steps.
- Easy-to-clean construction for optimal sanitation Easy operation, handling and sanitation
- User friendly thanks to the colour touch-screen operation
The high quality of the machine’s manufacturing makes it easy to keep clean, maintain and keep free from bacteria. Made from 304 grade stainless steel with bead blasted finish, the Orbmix Z-arm mixer complies with the latest British Health and Safety Standards.
Robust and reliable the Orbmix Z-arm mixer offers a high quality solution for the demanding nature of the food production industry and can be made to order to cater for your specific needs. Plus, our mixers come with a range of optional cutting edge additional features such as:
- Vacuuming system for vacuum of up to up to 98% (20mm Hg) for better curing, protein extractions and pre-mix density control
- Column loader
- Paddle shafts
- PLC and HMI in standard
- Variable speed control in standard
- Temperature sensor or double heating/cooling jacket
- Weighing system
- Water dispenser
- Liquid N2 or CO2 cooling
If you’d like to find out more about our range of Z-arm mixers from one of the leading manufacturers of mixing machinery in the world, or discuss your requirements contact us on email@example.com or call us on 01284 725255.