Twin Shaft Paddle Mixers
- 2 minutes or less mixing time – as little as 20 seconds!
- Quick discharge time leaves less product in the mixing bowl and reduces cross-mixing
- Corner-to-corner mixing for a thorough and even mix
- Software that allows up to 100 different mixing programmes to be saved for consistency
- Offers accurate distribution and absorption of liquids and additives
- Ideal for fresh, frozen or combined mixes
This robust and reliable machine is built with hygiene in mind. Orbmix machines are the only machines in the UK that offer the Easy Clean system and it’s extremely easy to clean thanks to specially designed surfaces, that have been finished to facilitate thorough cleaning, and to prevent bacteria from forming. What’s more, all machines are constructed of 304 grade stainless steel with bead blasted finish and comply with the latest British Health and Safety Standards.
The Orbmix range of twin shaft paddle mixers offer a versatile solution to the demands of the food industry and can be made to order, to offer a bespoke solution to cater for your specific needs. Plus, our mixers come with a range of optional state-of-the-art additional features to suit each and every one of your production requirements. These include:
- Monolithic seals for exclusive ‘Easy clean’ system
- Variable speed control to offer different speeds for different stages of production or products
- Liquid N2 or CO2 cooling system to help maintain product shape and prolong the possible storage period of the mixed product
- Weighing systems
- Temperature sensor as well as double heating or cooling jackets, ideal for soups and sauces
- Water dispensers and direct steam injection nozzles, perfect for ready meals, baby food, pet food as well as a whole host of other applications
- Scrape surface
There are lots of other optional features available, just get in touch with the team for further information.
If you’d like to find out more about our range of Twin Shaft Paddle Mixers from one of the leading manufacturers of mixing machinery in the world, or discuss your requirements contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0044 (0) 1284 725 255