Specifically designed to massage products for a high quality mix they are truly versatile and can be placed in any working position, thanks to the machines 270° titling. Housing a state-of-the-art Mitsubishi touch screen control panel and vacuum pump, the machine’s reinforced construction allows for vacuum of up to 98% (20 mm Hg), improving the curing process and resulting in better protein extraction, as well as better density control.
The Orbmix vacuum tumblers boast a number of impressive benefits including:
- Large diameter of the lid, 270° tilt and drum design offers simple and quick batch processing times for maximum number of batches per day
- Accurate drum shape and rake system
- PLC and HMI microprocessor controller
- Built in pulse vacuum system, which also offers multistage vacuum pump protection
- Software allows up to 100 mixing programs to be saved, each with up to 5 programmable steps
- Optional weighing systems
The entire Orbmix range of food machinery is designed with hygiene in mind and the vacuum tumblers are no exception. Constructed from 100% 304 grade stainless steel and with a bead blasted finish, they comply with the latest British Health and Safety Standards. The tumbler’s continuous vacuuming creates a closed environment for better food safety and the lack of hidden surfaces and corners means it's easy to clean for better bacteria management.
The Orbmix range of vacuum tumblers offer an ideal solution to the food industry’s wide ranging food production demands. Made to order, our machines can offer a bespoke solution to cater for your specific production needs.
If you’d like to find out more about our range of vacuum tumblers or discuss your requirements contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01284 725255.