- The machine’s grinder worm is located in the lower chamber of the mixing bowl and specially designed to provide a constant and consistent infeed as well as waste-minimising discharge
- Easy programmable software that allows for up to 100 mixing programmes to be saved for consistency
- Results in gentle but thorough and consistent mixing
- Maintains product structure, minimises product residue and cross batch mixing.
- Easy to operate, handle and clean.
- Compact, space and labour saving design
The Orbmix mixer-grinder’s frame, body and mixing shafts are made from 304 grade stainless steel. The hopper’s curved corners, the drive’s 3 zone construction and easy control of the seals mean a more hygienic production and a machine that’s easy to clean, maintain and that keeps bacteria to a minimum.
Offering an industry leading solution to the demanding nature of the food industry, our mixer-grinders can be made to order for a truly bespoke answer to your food production needs. Plus, our mixer-grinders come with a range of optional state-of-the-art additional features such as:
- Variable speed mixing
- Liquid CO2 or liquid N2 cooling ideal for extended shelf life and formed products
- Column loader
- PLC and HMI
- Temperature sensor, weighing system or water dispenser
- Easy Clean special system of monolithic seals that facilitate thorough cleaning - can be disassembled for cleaning in just 5 minutes!
- Double heating or cooling jacket perfect for mashed potatoes, sauces and soups.
- And many more!
If you’d like to find out more about our range of mixer-grinders from one of the leading manufacturers of mixing machinery in the world, or discuss your requirements contact us on email@example.com or call us on 01284 725255.